Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm back...

Sorry for the hiatus!  It's been an extremely busy season of life.  Sadly fishing has taken a backseat to many things from vacations, family get-togethers, hunting, work, and well...the weather.

My wife and I were recently able to go to the Yellowstone area for our one year anniversary!  We counted ourselves lucky for going before all the government nonsense closed our precious National Parks.

Here is a pic dump of the trip.  Fishing posts will resume shortly...



























































 The pure majesty of this corner of the world is awe inspiring.  I took about a bazillion more pictures...what a trip.



Life is short, live it well

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jeremy, those are some breathtaking pictures! I've never been to Yellowstone exactly. Been all around the area though and it is gorgeous. Glad you got there before the shutdown. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete